Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms of service (“terms”, “terms of service”) carefully before using Find Me A Theory Test website operated by HPM Trading LTD (“us”, ‘we”, “our”).
- We will provide their services to you, which are subject to the conditions stated below in this document. Every time you visit this website, use its services or make a purchase, you accept the following conditions
- Find Me A Theory Test has not affiliation to DVLA. We exist purely to provide theory test bookings.
- All efforts will be made to book your theory test on your requested date, when this is not possible the nearest test will be booked, and you will automatically added to our theory test cancellations checker. Date requests can be sent email@example.com.
- Dependent on package chosen you will be eligible for free theory test bookings. Bookings request can be made to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- On request for a new theory test, theory test result of previous failed test must be provided and match the date HPM Trading LTD booked.
- The retest can only be used by the person who booked their theory test with HMP Trading LTD.
- We can not take responsibility if you book a non-refundable date and then decide to cancel.
- We can not take responsibility if your booked theory test become non-refundable and then you decide to cancel.
- We aim to book your theory test within 12 hours however, during peak times this can be up to three days.
- We cannot take responsibility for any changes to your theory test made by the DVLA directly.
- User are able to upgrade their account at any time. Once a booking is made downgrade of account is not possible.
- It is the customers responsibility to ensure data provide is correct. Providing incorrect date makes the customer exempt for a refund.
- When the customer is using the cancellation checker the following terms are in us
- It is the customers’ responsibility to reply to any SMS/ text messages promptly to ensure the maximum possible chance of changing the test date.
- Customers must not use any other cancellation services at the same time as using Find Me a Theory Test. The DVLA caps the number of searches that can take place each hour and therefore we will not be able to find earlier tests. For this same reason, users of our service must not actively search for new test dates themselves as this will affect our ability to search greatly.
- Remember: if you do not take your driving licence and acceptable proof of identity when you arrive for your test you will not be allowed to take it and you will lose your test fee. Rebooking will be at the cost of the client.
All legal disputes related to card processing are handled under (country of incorporation) Law.
- Once the booking confirmation has been completed a refund request can be submitted to email@example.com, there is a admin booking charge of £10.
- After your theory test date refund request will not be accepted.
- If any product has been supplied and you wish to be refunded these must be returned in acceptable condition and under the customer own cost. Full refund will not be sent until proof of postage has been confirmed.
- No other booking company can be used in conjunction of Find Me A Theory test to complete a booking.
Refund Policy Page – https://findmeatheorytest.co.uk/refund-policy/
Cancellations made (5 Working Days) or less before a theory test appointment will be unable to be re-appointed a new slot, a full rebooking will be required at the cost of £23.
Cancellation request made before 5 working days of their theory test date are eligible for a refund subject to the refund policy.
Cancellations request are to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation Policy Page – https://findmeatheorytest.co.uk/cancellation-policy/
We accept return of our products within 14 days. All return requests should be made in writing to email@example.com
It is the users responsibility to make sure the product is returned in good condition. We recommend using a tracked service when returning items.
If your product has not yet shipped, you can cancel your purchase within 14 days. Please see our cancellation policy for details.
Content published on this website (digital downloads, images, texts, graphics, logos) is the property of [name] and/or its content creators and protected by international copyright laws. The entire compilation of the content found on this website is the exclusive property of HPM Trading LTD, with copyright authorship for this compilation by HPM Trading LTD.
The entire communication with us is electronic. Every time you send us an email or visit our website, you are going to be communicating with us. You hereby consent to receive communications from us. If you subscribe to the news on our website, you are going to receive regular emails from us. We will continue to communicate with you by posting news and notices on our website and by sending you emails. You also agree that all notices, disclosures, agreements and other communications we provide to you electronically meet the legal requirements that such communications be in writing.
By visiting this website, you agree that the laws of the United Kingdom, without regard to principles of conflict laws, will govern these terms of service, or any dispute of any sort that might come between HPM Trading LTD and you, or its business partners and associates.
Any dispute related in any way to your visit to this website or to products you purchase from us shall be arbitrated by state or federal court United Kingdom and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue of such courts.
Comments, Reviews, and Emails
Visitors may post content as long as it is not obscene, illegal, defamatory, threatening, infringing of intellectual property rights, invasive of privacy or injurious in any other way to third parties. Content has to be free of software viruses, political campaign, and commercial solicitation.
We reserve all rights (but not the obligation) to remove and/or edit such content. When you post your content, you grant HPM Trading LTD non-exclusive, royalty-free and irrevocable right to use, reproduce, publish, modify such content throughout the world in any media.
License and Site Access
We grant you a limited license to access and make personal use of this website. You are not allowed to download or modify it. This may be done only with written consent from us.
If you are an owner of an account on this website, you are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your private user details (username and password). You are responsible for all activities that occur under your account or password.
We reserve all rights to terminate accounts, edit or remove content and cancel orders in their sole discretion.